Welcome to TUMI Exclusives Club. The Member Regulations of TUMI Exclusives Club membership, along with our terms and conditions (referred hereto or quoted herein), followed by their future amended versions (amended, changed or added in time), hereinafter collectively referred to as “Member Regulations” are intended to clearly define the conditions and rules when you register as a TUMI Exclusives Club member, as the rights, obligations and responsibilities of both parties during your use of TUMI Exclusives Club membership services provided by TUMI Asia, Limited or its designated affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "TUMI official ", "TUMI", “we”, "us" or “our”, and the grammatical derivatives thereof shall be construed accordingly)
Before you sign up as a TUMI Exclusives Club member, please read the Member Regulations carefully, (in particular the embolden and underlined terms, which contain important information relating to your right and obligations as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the terms or content within the Member Regulations, please feel free to contact us via the contact information publicized within Clause No. 11 of the Member Regulations. We are very willing to help and provide you with the necessary assistance.
By clicking on the checkbox during your registration process, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted to our Member Regulations in all aspects, if you do not agree with our Member Regulations or any parts hereof, please immediately stop your registration process.
2-1. "Members" refer to individual(s) who apply for membership of TUMI Exclusives Club, submits their personal information, accepted the Member Regulations, and have completed the registration procedures to become a registered member of TUMI EXCLUSIVES CLUB.
2-2. "Member Services" refers to the services provided by TUMI to TUMI EXCLUSIVES CLUB members, including the management of members' purchase records and the provision of various information related to products and purchases, etc. Specific Member Services are dependent on actual services available during the time of said event.
2-3. "TUMI official website" refers to TUMI’s official online store available at www.tumi.co.th(including the website(s) accessible via Computer terminal such as Personal Computers and/or Mobile terminal such as Mobile phones, Tablets etc,) and relevant mobile applications stated hereinafter.
2-4. "Designated official TUMI Retail Stores" (hereinafter referred to as "TUMI stores") refers to offline physical retail stores operated by TUMI within Thailand, which may be found listed with details within our website, via the following link: https://www.tumi.co.th/en/store-finder/ We reserve the right to update and/or amend the details of our retail stores without any prior notice.
3. Introduction to Member Services
3-1. You need to correctly complete the membership registration process as stipulated within the Member Regulations before you may become a TUMI EXCLUSIVES CLUB member and enjoy the member services provided by TUMI.
3-2. After becoming a member, you may acquire accumulated spending amount when: (i) you use your registered mobile phone number or email address to login and make purchases on TUMI official website (without returns or refunds), or (ii) when you make purchases from any official TUMI retail stores and provides our store colleague(s) with your registered mobile phone number or email address (without returns or refunds). Purchases made by Regular tiered members or members with higher membership tiers will have their actual purchase amount accumulated into their purchase amount. Members of Regular Tier and/or above may use the Membership privileges that are available for their use within the period of validity for said privileges within TUMI official website or designated official TUMI retail stores.
4. Validity and Amendment of Member Regulations
4-1. Member Regulations are valid and effective from the moment you fill in and submit the membership application on TUMI official website, Designated official TUMI Retail Stores, or other websites, applications and/or platforms designated by TUMI hereinafter to provide membership registration services.
4-2. TUMI may make changes to these rules from time to time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and for the purpose of maintaining trade order, protection of consumer rights, membership plans, or service adjustments. If During TUMI’s change to these rules, we shall notify our Members via any one or more of the following methods: a) email, b) SMS, c) TUMI official website, d) TUMI store, etc.
4-3. Any changes to our Member Regulations will become effective 7 days after the date of notice (or during the effective date specified within the notice). Please check our Member Regulations regularly to keep yourself posted of relevant amendments in time. If you disagree with the amendments, you should stop using the membership service from the date said amendments take effect, and such amendments will not apply to you. If you continue to use the membership service after the amendments becomes effective, you will be deemed to have fully accepted such amendment.
5. Member registration
5-2. Membership cannot be transferred, leased, inherited, nor used for other purposes (including but not limited to mortgages). Members shall be fully liable for the consequences of violating this Clause.
5-3. At any time, we may review the validity of your membership registration information in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, and may terminate, suspend, or freeze your membership based on the results of the review.
6. Membership Qualifications and Restrictions
6-1. Your TUMI Exclusives Club membership is valid for lifetime, unless a member specifically requests to terminate the member account and the member themselves calls TUMI customer service center hotline (02-761-9936) to apply for said termination or upon occurrence of other circumstances when the membership should be terminated according to the Member Regulations. The membership tier will have a certain validity period according to your spending and purchase situation. Members of different tiers enjoy specific membership privileges during their respective validity periods (for the specific membership privileges enjoyed by members of different tiers, please refer to the latest information updated on the website from time to time at: https://www.tumi.co.th/en/tumi-exclusives-club.html)
- Membership tier:
The following are specific regulations for registering and upgrading of membership tiers through cumulative spending:
6-2. Regular Tier members: After completing the membership registration process in accordance with Clause 5-1 of the Member Regulations, they may become a new Regular Tier member.
6-3. Silver Tier members: After completing the membership registration process in accordance with Clause 5-1 of the Member Regulations and at the same time make a purchase of any amount in the TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores (without returns or refunds) to become a silver tier member. Regular Tier members can automatically promote to silver tier members when they make a purchase of any amount (without returns or refunds) on TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores.
6-4. Gold Tier members: After completing the membership registration process in accordance with Clause 5-1 of the Member Regulations, and at the same time spending an actual spending amount of THB 60,000 or more within a single transaction (without returns or refunds) on TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores will be promoted to gold tier member. Regular tier members/silver tier members can be automatically promoted to gold tier members if their accumulated actual spending amount reaches THB 60,000 (without returns or refunds) for purchases made on TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores within the period of 12 consecutive months.
If we find malicious transactions, purchases for non-consumption purposes, and other illegal transactions, we have the discretion to cancel, invalidate, deduct, adjust the corresponding actual spending amount and accumulated spending amount depending on to the circumstances, when upgrading the membership tier based on the actual situation.
- Validity period for different membership tiers:
The regular membership/silver membership tiers are valid for permanent, and the gold membership tier is valid for 12 months. The validity period of the new regular tier member/silver tier member tier is calculated from the date the membership becomes effective; the validity period of a gold tiered member is calculated from the day of promote. For example, if a gold tiered member joins/promotes from a silver tier member to a gold tier member on 2nd January, 2020, its gold tier membership will be valid until 1st January, 2021 and Expires at 23:59:59, during the absence of a valid renewal.
Unless otherwise terminated in accordance and/or to the violation of specific clauses stipulated within the Member Regulations, regular tier members and silver tier members have no membership tier validity period.
- Renewal and restrictions:
6-5. Renewal of Gold Tier Membership: Gold tier membership may be automatically renewed if the accumulated actual purchases and spending made by a gold tier membership on TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores are over THB 35,000 (no returns or refunds) within the validity period for the gold tier membership; the gold tier membership will automatically be extended for another 12 consecutive months after the accumulated spending amounts reaches THB 35,000. However, if the member fails to accumulate another THB 35,000 of purchases within the validity period of the gold tier membership, the member will automatically be demoted to a silver tier membership at the end of the validity period of the gold tier membership.
For example, if the validity period of a gold tier member expires at 23:59:59 hours on 1st January 2020, and you made a purchase of more than THB 35,000 on 1st December 2019 in TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores, your gold tier membership will automatically renew on the day of purchase, which would be 1st December 2020, and the new expiration date and time of your gold tier membership will now be at 23:59:59 hours on 31st December 2021.
7. Defining Member Actual Spending, Accumulated Spending Amount, and Use and Limitations of Coupons and Privileges
7-1. Accumulated Spending Amount
(1) The actual amount paid by members through cash, bank card, or online payment for purchases in TUMI Official Website and Designated official TUMI Retail Stores (except outlets and wholesales stores) at any time will be counted as accumulated spending amount (THB 1 = 1 accumulated spending amount). For example, if a member spends THB 500, they can get an accumulated spending amount of 500 counted within their membership account.
After a member has successfully registered as a TUMI Exclusives Club member on the TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores, if they purchase any product and pays the full amount in the TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores, the actual amount paid by the member for the purchase of the product will be calculated as accumulated spending amount (THB 1 = 1 accumulated spending amount). For the avoidance of doubt, before you successfully register a TUMI Exclusives Club member account via the TUMI Official Website or the Designated official TUMI Retail Stores, any amount you actually paid for shopping on the TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores will not be accumulated within any member account.
(2) After the product is purchased, the member can return the product with the official receipt (proof of purchase) approved by TUMI according to the return policy published on the official website of TUMI TH. If the product is returned, the accumulated spending amount for purchasing the product will be cancelled. Please refer to the details within our return policy page for more information regarding returns (https://www.tumi.co.th/en/customer-service/returns/returns.html).
(3) Members can check their accumulated spending amount after logging in to their account on TUMI Official Website, the valid accumulated spending amount generated by each purchase will be displayed within the dashboard on their account on the 2nd day after the purchase has been completed.
(4) The spending amount will not be accumulated under the following cases:
- Purchases not made or completed on TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores
- Gifts or premiums in promotional campaigns, events, and activities
- Products purchased via employee discount
- If Members resell their products on third-party sites or e-commerce platforms, the actual purchase amount paid by said member will not be accumulated within their spending amount, TUMI retains the right to deduct or adjust their accumulated spending amount that may have been generate in our discretion.
- Purchase made at TUMI outlets/discount stores
(5) If a member has dishonest or illegal transactions, TUMI has the right to cancel, deduct or adjust the actual spending amount relevant to said transactions, or restrict said member from accumulating spending amount.
(6) In the case of term (5) above, if a member disagrees with the occurrence of a "dishonest or illegal transactional behavior", the member shall submit the disagreement to the TUMI official customer service center within 14 days after TUMI takes corresponding action, TUMI will inform members of the processing results within 10 working days. For the purpose of this term and the Member Regulations, a “working day” means as a normal business day of a licensed bank in Thailand (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and any weekday on which at any time between 9 am and 5 pm a tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force in Thailand).
(7) In the case of term (6) above, if the member has no objection within 30 days from the date when TUMI officially issues notice of the processing result, it shall be deemed that the member has accepted the processing result.
(8) Any accumulated spending amount cannot be transferred, assigned, collected, or gifted to another Member or a third party.
(9) Actual purchase amount and accumulated spending amount cannot be exchanged for cash, redeemed, or repaid, and no change can be given.
(10) TUMI may make amendments to the regulations for accumulating spending amount from time to time depending on the situation. TUMI will update information from time to time through TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores or other channels specified in Clause 4-2 of the Member Regulations to inform members of the latest regulations regarding accumulating spending amount. If TUMI believes that the amendment will bear significant adverse effect on the member, TUMI should use their official TUMI Official Website, Designated official TUMI Retail Stores or other channels specified in Clause 4-2 of these rules in advance to notify members within 7 days.
(11) The accumulated spending amount of the member will be displayed within members account page on the 2nd day after the member has successfully purchased and completed the payment in full amount.
7-2. Definition and use of appreciation reward
Gold tier member Appreciation Reward: When a member’s accumulated spending amount meets the gold tier upgrading condition (without returns or refunds) as specified in Clause 6-4 of the Member Regulations, the member will automatically be promoted to gold tier membership status on the next day after purchase. During a member’s first time being promoted to gold tier membership after successfully purchasing and completing payment in full amount (without returns or refunds), such member will automatically receive an appreciation reward on the 8th day after their gold promote, this appreciation reward shall be presented in the form of a system generated coupon, and the coupon may be found within the coupons section in their account. The appreciation reward is valued at THB 2,000, and it will be valid for half a year (180 days) from the date of issue and will automatically become invalid after the expiration date. The appreciation reward may only be issued once for each member’s account and will only be issued after the member gets promoted to gold tier for the first time. Please be aware that the display of the appreciation reward may experience 2 hours delay during initial display.Conditions of use:
- The THB 2,000 appreciation reward for gold tier members can be used together with the 10% discount when gold tier members purchase regular-priced products.
- The THB 2,000 appreciation reward for gold tier members can be used together with the Gold Tier member’s birthday 15% discount.
- The THB 2,000 appreciation reward for gold tier members can be used only on tumi.co.th.
- The appreciation reward for gold tier members is valid for 180 days from the date of issue, and will automatically expire after the valid period on tumi.co.th only.
- If a member has been demoted during the validity period of the appreciation reward for gold tier members, the coupon may still be used as long as it fits the above conditions, but a member will not be able to receive said coupon again during their next promote to gold tier membership.
- Gold tier members can exchange, return, and partial returns of goods purchased with a appreciation reward for gold tier members. However, if the order is cancelled, returned, or refunded for any reason, the appreciation reward will not be returned to said member’s account in any form.
- TUMI Exclusives Club appreciation reward shall not be transferred, assigned, collected or gifted to other members or third-party and cannot be cashed out. We will not issue any invoices for the credited amount of the appreciation reward.
- If a member purchases multiple products using the appreciation reward, the amount discounted by the appreciation reward will be allocated to each of the products, to which the credited amount of the appreciation reward will applicable in proportion to the respective sales prices of each products during the time of purchase. If the member applies for a full or partial return or refund of one or more products purchased with the appreciation reward, we shall refund the amount that is equivalent to the sales price of the returned or refunded product(s) during the time of purchase minus the credited appreciation reward discount amount that has been allocated to said returned or refunded product(s).
7-3. Definition and use of Membership Privileges
(1) 10% off discount privilege for purchase of regular priced items: When a member’s accumulated spending amount meets the gold tier upgrading condition as specified in Clause 6-4 or 6-5 of the Member Regulations, the member will automatically be promoted or renewed to gold tier membership status; during the validity period of the member’s gold tier status, they can enjoy a system generated 10% off discount privilege when purchasing regular priced products on TUMI Official Website or Designated official TUMI Retail Stores. For the avoidance of doubt, within the 2nd to 8th day after you have been promoted to a gold tier member, any return or partial returns that results in a member not being able to meet the regulations stipulated in Clauses 6-4 or 6-5 to accumulate enough spending amount to meet the promote requirements, the member may be regarded as to have conducted a “dishonest or illegal transaction” with accordance to Clause 7(5) of the Member Regulations. Your gold tier Member rights will also be withdrawn until you meet the requirements of Clause 6-4 or 6-5 of these rules again to promote or renew your membership to become a gold tier member.Conditions of use
- The 10% off discount privilege for Gold Tier members cannot be used to purchase end-of-season promotional items
- The 10% off discount privilege for Gold Tier members cannot be used simultaneously with the one-off 15% off birthday discount
- The 10% off discount privilege for Gold Tier members may be used simultaneously with the appreciation reward
- TUMI reserves the rights for the final interpretation of regulations set for the use of the 10% off discount privilege for Gold Tier members, if a member is unsure of the conditions for use, please consult our Customer Service Hotline (02-761-9936)
(2) One-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold Tier members: When a member’s accumulated spending amount meets the gold tier upgrading condition as specified in Clause 6-4 or 6-5 of the Member Regulations, the member will automatically be promoted or renewed to gold tier membership status; during the validity period of the member’s gold tier status, they will receive a system generated one-off 15% off birthday discount in the period of 14 days before the birthday in the form of a coupon. This coupon may be found within the coupons section in member’s account. The validity period of the one-off 15% off birthday discount will be from the 14 days before the member’s birthday through the next 2 months of the member’s month of birth, to avoid any doubt, the one-off 15% off birthday discount will automatically be system generated on 0:00:00 hours on the 14 days before the member’s birthday and expire after 23:59:59 hours on the next 2 months of the member’s month of birth. If a member promotes from a silver tier membership to a gold tier membership any time after the 1st day of their month of birth, they will receive the one-off 15% off birthday discount the instance they have been promoted from silver tier membership to gold tier membership. For example if a member’s month of birth is in January, and said member is promoted from silver tier membership to gold tier membership on 2nd January, the member will immediately receive their one-off 15% off birthday discount that will be generated within their account, and their one-off 15% off birthday discount will expire on the next 2 months of the member’s month of birth.Condition of use:
- The one-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold Tier members cannot be used for the purchase of end-of-season promotional items
- The one-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold tier members cannot be used simultaneously with the 10% off discount privilege for gold tier members
- The one-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold Tier members can be used simultaneously with the appreciation reward
- The one-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold Tier members can be used on tumi.co.th only
- TUMI reserves the rights for the final interpretation of regulations set for the use of the one-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold Tier members, if a member is unsure of the conditions for use, please consult our Customer Service Hotline (02-761-9936)
- The one-off 15% off birthday discount for Gold Tier members can only be obtained once per natural year on tumi.co.th only.
- If a member has been promoted to gold tier membership after their registered month of birth, they will not receive a one-time 15% off birthday discount for the current year of their registration
- If a member had been demoted from their gold tier membership to a silver tier membership before the month of birth registered within their TUMI account, and does not get promoted back to gold tier membership before or during their month of birth, they will not receive a one-off 15% birthday discount during the year of said demotion.
- Unless otherwise terminated in accordance to and/or due to the violation of specific clauses stipulated within the Member Regulations, any changes to the membership account (i.e.: a demotion from gold tier membership to silver tier membership status) after a gold tier member receives their one-off 15% off birthday discount during their month of birth within the validity period of their gold tier membership, will not affect the validity of the one-off 15% off birthday discount. For example, if a gold tier member receives their one-off 15% off birthday discount on 1st January, and their gold tier membership status expires on 2nd January, they may continue to use their one-off 15% off birthday discount from the period between 3rd January to 31st January. However, said member may not receive another one-off 15% off birthday discount during the following year, if they do not get promoted to gold tier membership status before the end of said member’s next month of birth.
Only gold tier members can enjoy the abovementioned discount coupons and privileged membership rights. Regular tier members and silver tier members can only obtain accumulated spending amount through their completed purchases, and promote or renew to become a gold tier member when the accumulated spending amount meets the conditions of Clauses 6-4 and 6-5 of the Member Regulations.
7-4. Correction of accumulated spending amount and membership rights
(1) Any errors regarding accumulated spending amount or membership privileges (including appreciation reward, 10% off discount privileges for gold tier members and one-off 15% off birthday discount) can be corrected within 30 days after the relevant purchase takes place, by contacting our Customer Service Center. If a member finds an error regarding their accumulated spending amount within 30 days after the accumulated spending amount has been generated or amended, and the error is caused by TUMI, said member may submit relevant information and evidence within the aforementioned 30-day period to request a correction from TUMI for their accumulated spending amount. After receiving the official invoice/receipt (proof of purchase) or other relevant documents that are officially recognized by TUMI, we will provide correction or reasonable solution within 60 days.
(2) TUMI is officially responsible for the operation and management of the accumulated spending amount. Under certain circumstances, TUMI has the right to deduct or adjust the consumption amount and notify consumers by phone or email. Members can object to the decision to deduct or adjust the consumption amount within 30 days after TUMI sends the above notice.
8. Termination of membership
8-1. When the following circumstances occur, TUMI has the right to notify the member to terminate its membership, however, during the occurrence of the following situation
(1) TUMI can terminate the membership without any prior notice.
(2) The information submitted within the membership application was found to be untrue, dishonest or illegal.
(3) The member dies or lose capacity for civil liability.
(4) A member disrupts the activities of other members or uses other members' personal information to cause damage to other members or has carries out other actions that infringe on the legal rights of others.
(5) Malicious transactions or other deception, stealing or illegal possession of any preferential or other user benefits.
(6) Members violate the terms and conditions of the Member Regulations, damages public order, customs, or violates applicable laws and regulations.
(7) If Members resell their products on third-party sites or e-commerce platforms for commercial purposes.
(8) TUMI officially decides to terminate or cancel the membership plan.
8-2. Any Member may apply to terminate his/her Membership via TUMI customer service center (02-761-9936) at any time. Upon receipt of your termination request, we will verify your identity, log out your Membership account upon successful verification, and upon your request, remove your personal data from the systems involved in the implementation of our day-to-day business functions such that it can be kept in an irretrievable and inaccessible manner. At the same time, we reserve the right to keep a backup of relevant information and records in the back-end system in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, in which may include your personal data.
8-3. Once a membership has been terminated, all of said membership’s previously accumulated spending amounts, coupons and other membership benefits and/or privileges will expire immediately; if the member re-applies for membership, the above benefits and/or privileges will not be restored.
10. Indemnify of Damages and Limitation of Liability
10-1. You agree to compensate TUMI official and its group company members, managers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers for your actions, your violation of these rules, your illegal acts or your infringements Defend and protect against any allegations, losses, liabilities, expenses, compensation for damages caused by or related to the rights of third parties.
10-2. Unless the law clearly stipulates otherwise, (i) TUMI shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, disciplinary, fines or consequential damages of any kind, no matter how an issue may have occurred, whether it is due to infringement or violation, caused by contract or other reasons. (ii) To the greatest extent in accordance with the law of Thailand. TUMI officially declares that we will not be liable for any other guarantees, under any circumstances. (iii) Unless the law clearly stipulates otherwise, if there is no clear evidence to prove that TUMI has intentional or gross negligence, TUMI shall not be liable for damages or losses to members.
10-3. To the largest extent permitted by applicable law, TUMI will not be liable for any claims, requests, liabilities or litigation caused by or arising from the omissions, negligence and/or failure to provide us with the latest information by customer or Member, or the accuracy or completeness of such information.
11. TUMI Official Customer Service Center
Customer Service Center Hotline: 02-761-9936
Customer Service Center Email Address: email@example.com
Customer Service Center Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays
Members may also contact us via the Live Chat function that may be found within TUMI Official Website, or via WhatsApp found within the footer of TUMI Official Website.
12. Applicable law and Jurisdiction
12-1. The Member Regulations and the transactions relating to the Member Regulations are governed by the law of Thailand and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of hon.
12-2. Any dispute or controversy arising out of or in connection with the Member Regulations shall be settled by amicable and faithful negotiation between you and TUMI to the extent possible. In the absence of gross negligence, TUMI reserves the final right of decision on such dispute or controversy. If the negotiation fails, such disputes or controversy shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of a court with competent jurisdiction in Thailand, Special Administration Region of the Kingdom of Thailand.
12-3. If a clause within the Member Regulations is invalid, it does not affect the continued validity of other clauses. If a clause within the Member Regulations is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that part will be deemed to be separated from the Member Regulations, and the validity and enforceability of all other clauses within the Member Regulations will not be affected by it.